Integration with external systems
Interaction with hotels' PMS
PMS integration module allows the hotel system operator to provide PIN-codes for internet access for guests and to calculate the price of services provided with the use of one single interface and one invoice.
Principle of operation:
- Guest is registered in the hotel system. At the same time "Limitation group" card which is present in Barsum Wi Fi is mentioned or the unsold PIN code from the system is written down. PIN envelope is printed for the guest.
- Guest registration data is transferred from hotel system to Barsum Wi Fi PMS module.
- Barsum Wi Fi module marks the PIN-code as sold or creates a new card in case if the limitation group has been mentioned during registration. A note about new registered guest appears in Barsum Wi Fi system.
- After card activation the whole guest traffic cost is transferred to the hotel system.
- When the guests checks out from hotel the system creates an invoice that includes the cost of Internet provided. The Barsum
Wi-Ficard assigned to this particular guest is then market as used up.
Bank cards and internet payments acceptance
If an additional ASSIST agreement is signed Internet service can be sold to bankcards users (VISA, MASTER etc.).
Transfer to the payment system is conducted if the user clicked on a special button in the popped-up window that suggested him entering the exiting or buying a new access PIN-code.
If the mayment is successful data about particular tariff plan purchase is transferred to Barsum